Saturday, December 16, 2006

Flash! Aaaah!

For some reason I should know from high school physics, despite the fact that I live on the 30th floor of my apartment building, I can hear every sound from the street as though it was right outside my window.

These sounds vary. Motorcycle races, nasi goreng guy banging on his wok, cats fighting, kids practicing the call to prayer over mosque's loudspeakers, sate guy yelling, the local imam telling the kids to stay away from drugs and alcohol, but tonight it's something different.


Yes, it seems as though some kindly soul decided that the whole neighbourhood needed to hear Queen's Greatest Hits on repeat.

2 comments:

ohminous_t said...

I can't hear shit in your video

mr_john said...

Hmm.... Yeah, it is much less audible on the video than it was in my living room...

You can hear "We Are The Champions" a little more clearly around the 20 second mark...