Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Score!

I'm so busy... I've been at work from 8am to 10pm for the last 2 days, it's going to be the same tonight (partly because I keep procrastinating by doing stupid shit like this and posting on the Klub Frisbee Jakarta blog), but I couldn't help but post about this.

I signed up to one of those statcounter websites so I could see how many people were visiting the aforementioned Klub Frisbee Jakarta blog, and added this blog on a whim. It turns out these things let you know the links that people follow to get here and even tell you their location, ip address, platform, web browser and all sorts of other cool stuff...

So, the best web search that led people to this page: "gedein kemaluan". Or, for those of you who don't speak Jakarta slang, "enlarge penis".

Also, somewhat worrying is that I'm on the top page of Google for "Indonesian Pronouns".

No comments: