Thursday, September 14, 2006

Underwear

I freely admit that I am not the most fashion savvy guy in the world. I know how to pronounce haute couture, but that's as far as it goes. Even so, I can generally make a stab at what various different parts of my own various items of clothing are meant to be used for.

I bought a pair of underwear recently, at first glance they seem normal enough...


but on closer examination, for some inexplicable reason, they seem to have a set of ribbons, one at the front, and one at the back. I have seen such ribbons before on certain delicate items of womens clothing for use in hanging said item out to dry, but these ribbons are seriously long, and it's a pair of underwear for christ's sake... They aren't going to be damaged by being hung on a line...

Can anyone offer an explanation?

3 comments:

kopisusu2 said...

Nuclear wedgie devices!

mr_john said...

Maybe... Now I'm beginning to see why they were in the bargain bin...

Anonymous said...

nice one... dick